I built the Progress Every Day App so I could quickly and easily track my moods, habits and actions.
I just wanted to be able to write something like a tweet or a text message and have the app do all the heavy lifting of tracking everything.
Into the Emojiverse: 😅❤️💯🏃💬
I love emojis as much as the next well-adjusted person, so what better way to track everything?
The Progress Every Day app keeps track of different emoji, each one representing a mood or action or habit. The nice thing about this is, there is no need to do any setup before hand. I can just use emoji in my journal entries, and everything gets handled automatically.
So what emoji do I use, and what to they represent in my journal? Here are just some:
- 😀😫😄😟 - The classic emotion emojis. The perfect way to track my moods and feelings.
- 0️⃣ 1️⃣ .. 🔟 - I use the number block emoji to track how productive my day has or hasn’t been.
- 🚴♂️ - You can bet if I do some cardio on my indoor bike, I’m going to log it with this emoji.
- 💪🏽 - Of course I flex in my progress journal when I complete a weight training workout.
- 💪🏽🆙 - for those times when not only did I do a weights workout, but the weights I lifted went up. Getting stronger!
- 🍞 - Oops I ate too much bread today. Carbs are the tasty, tasty devil. 😅
- 🍟 - I ate junk food. It was worth it (or was it?).
- 🥦 - For the days when I have been on-point with my nutrition.
The above are just some of the ways I use emoji to track things in my progress journal.